See our Course dates and Prices page for a full list of our courses in Italy and other exotic locations.
Painting with Grahame Booth, Kelly Medford, Belinda Biggs, Colin Joyce, Liz Chaderton, Paul O'Kane, Jamie Sugg, Adele Wagstaff, Seraphina Moody, Maggie Sadullah.
Our Craft courses include
Claudia Tulifero Illuminated Manuscript
Click here to see Booking Form 2021/22
The course prices start at £985 per student and includes:
- Complimentary accommodation for the week in our 18th century private home and membership of the Circolo
- All meals - delicious Italian/International cuisine from our chef, including aperitivi, wine with meals and refreshments
- All tuition and Art materials (oils, water colours, stone, tools, acrylics, pens, inks, paper, canvases - everything you could need)
- Use of bulkier equipment such as drawing boards, palettes, easels and stools
- Collection from / drop off to Perugia airport or Fabro-Ficulle railway station.
- Trips for sketching and photography to surrounding beautiful towns and locations
- Professionally laundered bed linen and towels
- Please see our courses page and booking form for more details of course prices
The price of your art holiday does NOT include:
- The cost of your travel arrangements to Italy
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Any extra trips, tours, language or cookery courses arranged at your request during the holiday nor taxi rides for extra excursions at your request, nor hospital or medical appointments, prescriptions and medications.
Our courses are aimed at ALL levels of ability.We limit our guest numbers to ensure individual attention. Of course partners, or friends, who just want to chill and relax in the house or by the pool are still welcome at a big discounted price. AND still no single person supplement !
We really are TOTALLY FULLY INCLUSIVE. We include trips out, wine tasting, all food and meals, free bar, refreshments, accommodation and more!
On the day of arrival students and tutors get to know one another and familiarise themselves with the surroundings.
The five and a half days of tuition begin the following morning and each day begins with "al fresco" breakfast on the terrace where students and tutors can chat about their plans for the day in a relaxed and inspiring environment.
Tutoring begins at 10.00 am and continues until lunch at 1.30 pm. After a productive morning and delicious lunch tutoring sessions resume at 2.30pm, finishing at 5.30pm. Dinner is at 8.00 pm. The same schedule for the writing retreats.
This gives you 6 1/2 hours with the tutors during the day. Between finishing painting/writing and dinner, there is plenty of time to relax - stroll along one of the many trails on the estate, perhaps resting under a pergola sipping wine, or take a (further) dip in the swimming pool overlooking the valley.... Or you can simply carry on being creative!
See our Tutors pages for details about all the Tutors
Typical Daily Schedule
- Breakfast: 9.00 am
- Tutoring: 10.00 am - 1.30 pm
- Lunch: 1.00 pm - 2.30 pm
- Tutoring: 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
- Aperitivi on Terrace: 7.00 pm
- Dinner: 8.00 pm
Arte Umbria course dates.
Click Booking Form 2021/22 to view the Booking form, dates and prices for all our courses.
All of the tutors are enthusiastic and inspirational practising artists or published authors, who cater for all abilities, from beginners through to experienced artists or writers.
The variety of artists teach oil, acrylic, watercolour, pastel, pen & ink, pencil and charcoal sketching. The authors impart their knowledge and aim to motivate, encourage and give you their 'take' on the publishing world.
Click on the button below to see a list of all our tutors.
The courses are run in a very relaxed and informal atmosphere; you choose the medium you would like to work in and set your own pace. You can paint round the clock or spend afternoons by the pool with every opportunity to eat, drink and socialise. There are plenty of pergolas, or shady areas for writers to chill and have privacy - with a glass of vino if required!
It is a holiday after all!
Our Courses at Arte Umbria
Click on the links below to see more details on each course;
Arte Umbria course dates.
Click here to view the Booking form for dates and prices for all of our courses here at Arte Umbria and other locations.
See our sister site for more locations - Painting in Europe and other exotic locations.
Venice in 2021 with Paul O'Kane 26 May 2021
Gorgeous Gozo with Paul O'Kane 11th September 2021
'Plein Air' Brittany, France with Tony White 23rd September 2021
Peru, Chile and Easter Island with Paul O'Kane and Seraphina Moody 1st February 2022
PLEASE CHECK OUR GALLERY ON www.paintingineurope.com