Terms and conditions
ARTE UMBRIA CIRCOLO RICREATIVO Painting Holidays Terms and Conditions
1. Free accommodation at Tenuta di Poggiolame is offered for philanthropic creative holidays by Arte Umbria Circolo Ricreativo (C. Fiscale 90017030553) (hereinafter the Circolo) to (the Lead Client (hereinafter the Client)).
2. To reserve your holiday, the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it with the non-refundable deposit to the Circolo. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Circolo will send a confirmation email. This is formal acceptance of the booking and agreement by both parties to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The balance of the holiday is payable not less than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. If payment is not received by that date, the Circolo reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the holiday unless the Circolo is able to rebook the holiday. Once the balance has been paid, it is non-refundable, unless the course is cancelled by the Circolo, where the full payment, including deposit, will be reimbursed.
4. In the event of a cancellation by the client, the Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the course fee unless the Circolo is able to re-sell the place on the holiday. If the Circolo is able to re-sell the place, payment will be refunded but any expenses or losses incurred will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Circolo is not responsible for any damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, flight cancellations, riot, war, strikes, viruses, epidemics, pandemics, plagues or other matters beyond the Circolo's control.
5. The Client is strongly advised to arrange comprehensive travel and health insurance (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc., since these are not covered by the Circolo’s insurance.
6. Any chargeable expenses arising during the holiday period (eg telephone calls, shopping, extra trips requested, medical or hospital appointments, prescriptions and medications etc) shall be settled locally with the Circolo before departure.
7. The Client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition as they were found at the start of the rental period. Any damage to the property resulting from the Client’s negligence will be charged for by the Circolo.
8. The Circolo shall not be liable to the Client for:
Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in the respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool.
Any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the Circolo’s control.
Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to, or suffered by, the Client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event the Circolo shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
Any accident, damage, loss or inconvenience, the Client or any member of the Client’s party may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, the holiday or resulting from any cause whatsoever.
If a tutor has to withdraw at the last minute due to illness, incapacity, or circumstances beyond our control - we will aim to replace them with a tutor of equal standing and qualifications.
The use of amenities and equipment, where offered, such as barbeques, swimming pool, etc. is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to persons or property.
No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any motor vehicle or trailer or its contents.
Personal belongings are at the Client’s risk at all times.
For any client, wishing to make a complaint. These must be received, in writing, no later than 2 weeks following the end of your painting course and will be dealt with accordingly.
9.The Client shall accept responsibility for the safety of all members of their party at all times and at the start of the rental period, they will carefully read the welcome manual which contains important safety information. No child under the age of 14 may use the swimming pool unaccompanied at any time. The Circolo takes no responsibility for the safety of guests.
10.Under no circumstances shall the Circolo’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Circolo for the holiday period.
11. We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time for any reason. in such cases, a refund of payments received by us shall constitute full and final settlement. We are not responsible for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable or non-transferable travel tickets. For any client, wishing to make a complaint. These must be received, in writing, no later than 2 weeks following the end of your painting course and will be dealt with accordingly.This contract shall be governed by English and Italian law in every particular including information and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England and Italy. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England and Italy. This contract and all Terms and Conditions apply to Arte Umbria and Painting in Europe.
This contract shall be governed by English and Italian law in every particular including information and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England and Italy. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England and Italy. This contract and all Terms and Conditions apply to Arte Umbria and Painting in Europe.